Saturday, September 5, 2015

One Foot in Front of the Other

So here it goes, first update in years, literally years, and I guess that's because I figured, why blog about something if you don't have anything to say.  Well guess what, I finally have something worth saying, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed brainstorming ideas for it.  So here you go, feel free to take this idea and "run" with it.

I was at a restaurant the other day with the wife and we got a blooming onion.  I made a quick joke about how it would be funny if it was called a blooming bunion.  So for the rest of the night, I kept thinking of more and more items that could be on a menu for a foot themed restaurant.  Now I know what you're saying, feet are nasty and gross and nothing I want even closely related to my food.  Well, that's why this is funny, so suck it up and enjoy and have a good laugh.  Here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I am calling the foot restaurant: Pedi's Restaurant 



  • Foot hors d'oeuvres (like foot odors)
  • Fungus salad
  • Head cheese soup (smells like feet)
  • Sole food
  • Corn specials
  • Blooming bunyons
  • Desserts are called foot notes
  • Ingrown special of the week
  • Ped egg omelet
  • We will hold an annual race to find the pedicure
  • Sock it to me spongecake
  • Sockeye salmon
  • Athletes footlong hotdog (danie)
  • Chicken Clubfoot sandwich
  • Side step salad (danie)
  • Mintoes for after dinner mints
  • Toe-tally awesome sauce
  • Peanutbutter and toejam sandwich
  • Plantar pizza with cheese and fungus
  • Diabeet salad
  • Slippery nipple (danie)
  • Kids menu is called baby steps
  • my doggies are barking bags
  • cosey toesys - pigs in a blanket

No comments: